Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing JeepPartsGuide.com, you are agreeing to these web site Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from accessing the contents on the domain name. The materials contained in JeepPartsGuide.com are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily access JeepPartsGuide.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing purposes only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Change or copy the materials or content;
- use the materials or content for any commercial or promotional purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JeepPartsGuide.com’s web site;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JeepPartsGuide.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on JeepPartsGuide.com’s web site are provided “as is”. JeepPartsGuide.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JeepPartsGuide.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliabilityof the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
JeepPartsGuide.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JeepPartsGuide.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JeepPartsGuide.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, JeepPartsGuide.com will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- JeepPartsGuide.com will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- JeepPartsGuide.com will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- JeepPartsGuide.com will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- JeepPartsGuide.com will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- JeepPartsGuide.com will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
JeepPartsGuide.com is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.