Smittybilt XRC Body Cladding
The XRC Body Cladding that is made by Smittybilt will do so much more for your Jeep than just make it look amazing. When you combine this product with the Rock Sliders that are also made by Smittybilt, the result is protection for the sides of your Jeep that is unbeatable. This Body Cladding has been made from cold rolled steel that has a thickness of 3/16 of an inch and it has been designed with precision to perfectly fit the innate curves of the body of your Jeep. In addition, this Body Cladding will work in conjunction with both the factory installed flares as well as with aftermarket flares and also with the body armor that is in the Smittybilt XRC series. This cladding has been finished with a two stage powder coat in matte black and is complete with button head fasteners that are made from stainless steel that is 304 marine grade.
Features at a Glance
- The XRC Body Cladding that is made by Smittybilt has been made with pride right here in the USA
- This cladding comes to you complete with a warranty on the materials and workmanship that is good for a lifetime
- It also comes with a warranty on the finish that is good for a full 5 years
- With this Body Cladding you will get the ultimate in terms of protection for the rocker panel area of your Jeep when used in conjunction with the Rock Sliders that are also brought to you by the minds at Smittybilt
- This Body Cladding has been designed to perfect fit and adhere to the innate body contours of your specific Jeep
- You can use this Body Cladding in conjunction with aftermarket fender flares as well as with the factory installed fender flares. You can also use it with the body armor that is in the XRC series made by Smittybilt
- This accessory has been forged from cold rolled steel that has a thickness of 3/16 of an inch
- The finish is a two stage powder coat in matte black. This finish gives the cladding resistance to corrosion
- The button head fasteners are made from stainless steel that is 304 marine grade
The purpose of Body Cladding is to protect the lower door and rocker areas against damage from impacts. This particular cladding has been forged from cold rolled steel that has been shaped to have the ideal fit for the curves of your particular Jeep so that you get the maximum amount of protection. This cladding will work perfectly with either your factory installed fender flares or your aftermarket fender flares as well as with the body armor in Smittybilt’s XRC series.