Are you looking for a way to enhance your performance regardless of whether you are on the streets or on the trails? If so, ACE Engineering has you covered. They make these Rock Sliders – aka rock rails, Nerf bars, rock protectors, skid rails and more – with a few features that make them absolutely a need to have accessory.
The first need to have feature will be protection. The Rock Sliders that are made by ACE Engineering have been forged from 2 pieces of stout steel tubing that has a thickness of .134 wall. That means that with these Rock Sliders on your Jeep, you will be giving your rocker panels some serious protection. Also, they will work in conjunction with the Rubicon rails that were installed by the factory or without them.
The next thing that you need to know about this is how they function. These Rock Sliders have been designed with an angle that is ideal for giving the rocker panel of your Jeep protection while not allowing for the slider to be hung up on the trails. Additionally, they function as a step to assist you and your passenger(s) when you are entering or exiting the Jeep.
ACE also makes these Rock Sliders to be incredibly easy to install. Just attach them right to the factory installed mounting bracket and you are good to go. No need for drilling, cutting, welding or any other types of modifications to be made to your rig.
The finish of these Rock Sliders is also awesome. The textured powder coat is an unobtrusive matte black that will complement the style of any Jeep. Also, the texture of the powder coat adds to the traction when you step on it. This coating also adds to the resistance of the Rock Sliders to corrosion.
Oh and it has an unbeatable warranty.
Features at a Glance
- ACE Engineering makes these Rock Sliders with pride right here in the USA
- These Rock Sliders come to you complete with a warranty that is good for a lifetime
- Made from .134 wall steel tubing that has a diameter of 2 inches
- These sliders have been CNC mandrel bent so that you get the sturdiness that is necessary in a Jeep accessory
- Textured powder coat finish in matte black is stylish while also adding resistance to corrosion and giving you a step that has a bit of traction
- Installation is simple. Simply bolt these rails to the factory installed mounting bracket
- Can be used in conjunction with the factory installed Rubicon rails or without them
- These ACE Engineering designed accessories will function as protection for the rocker panels of your Jeep, keeping them safe from road or trail debris and rocks that can be thrown up