The XRC Body Cladding that is made by Smittybilt will do so much more for your Jeep than just make it look amazing. When you combine this product with the Rock Sliders that are also made by Smittybilt, the result is protection for the sides of your Jeep that is unbeatable. This Body Cladding has been made from cold rolled steel that has a thickness of 3/16 of an inch and it has been designed with precision to perfectly fit the innate curves of the body of your Jeep. In addition, this Body Cladding will work in conjunction with both the factory installed flares as well as with aftermarket flares and also with the body armor that is in the Smittybilt XRC series. This cladding has been finished with a two stage powder coat in matte black and is complete with button head fasteners that are made from stainless steel that is 304 marine grade.
Features at a Glance
- The XRC Body Cladding that is made by Smittybilt has been made with pride right here in the USA
- This cladding comes to you complete with a warranty on the materials and workmanship that is good for a lifetime
- It also comes with a warranty on the finish that is good for a full 5 years
- With this Body Cladding you will get the ultimate in terms of protection for the rocker panel area of your Jeep when used in conjunction with the Rock Sliders that are also brought to you by the minds at Smittybilt
- This Body Cladding has been designed to perfect fit and adhere to the innate body contours of your specific Jeep
- You can use this Body Cladding in conjunction with aftermarket fender flares as well as with the factory installed fender flares. You can also use it with the body armor that is in the XRC series made by Smittybilt
- This accessory has been forged from cold rolled steel that has a thickness of 3/16 of an inch
- The finish is a two stage powder coat in matte black. This finish gives the cladding resistance to corrosion
- The button head fasteners are made from stainless steel that is 304 marine grade
The purpose of Body Cladding is to protect the lower door and rocker areas against damage from impacts. This particular cladding has been forged from cold rolled steel that has been shaped to have the ideal fit for the curves of your particular Jeep so that you get the maximum amount of protection. This cladding will work perfectly with either your factory installed fender flares or your aftermarket fender flares as well as with the body armor in Smittybilt’s XRC series.
The Rocker Guards that are made by Rugged Ridge have been made in true rock crawling fashion. They add protection right under the sides of your Jeep while they are also equipped with a side hoop that will add protection from those massive outcroppings. The special design is frame mounted and as such it will give you a secure installation that is bounce free while it also maintains the mounting points to be above the frame bottom level so that you get the most ground clearance possible. Each one of these guards is mounted to your Jeep with ease using just a simple bolt on method to make installation easy and to make it durable.
With these rocker guards on your Jeep you will be able to make sure that your rocker panels do not get beaten down while you are on the trails. It has been made from .120 wall steel tubing that is quite heavy duty. This has been given a textured powder coat to make it more resistant to corrosion. These guards will easily be able to take the pounding that should have gone to your rocker panels. The bolt on design uses mounting locations that are already on the Jeep body. The finish is resistant to scratches and will allow for more traction when you use the bar as a step. These rocker guards are sold in sets of 2 and come to you with all of the hardware that is necessary for a safe and proper installation. Installation should take no more than a couple of hours. These guards also come with a 5 year warranty.
Features at a Glance
- Rugged Ridge makes these RRC Rocker Guards with pride right here in the USA
- These guards come to you complete with a warranty that is good for a full 5 years
- These guards give you the protection for your rocker panels that you need without making you sacrifice your ground clearance in order to get it
- There is are special hoops on the sides of these guards that will block large outcroppings from damaging your rocker panels
- The design of these guards means that they are meant to be mounted directly to the frame of your Jeep. This means that the installation will be one that is secure while also being free from annoying bounce
- The mounting points that will be used for installation are actually above the bottom part of the frame which is what serves to maintain your ground clearance
- These guards are made from a heavy duty .120 wall steel tubing that has been finished with a textured powder coat
- You can get these guards in black or in titanium
- All of the hardware that is necessary for a safe and proper installation is included
If you are the type of person that enjoys going off-road driving and sporting events then you know that a lot of things can easily cause all kinds of damage to your Jeep. Rocks, dirt, and other debris that lie in the paths and fields could easily kick up from the tires and ground and will do a whole lot of damage to your Jeeps body and paint job. PureJeep has top of the line products suited for any and all need you may have for your Jeep Wrangler.
The TJ Rocker guards for your Jeep are formed with precision and laser cut to three sixteenths of an inch, they are steel plates. There is a stand-off bar created from a point one eighty eighth inch wall, with DOM tubing with a dimple-died step welded together for better traction. The bottom of the Jeep is fully covered to one inch of the frames side. The rear corners are reinforced for ultimate strength.
The Rocker Skids are crowned and formed to contour the Jeep Wrangler JK Body, they are famously known for the great fit. They are built to take any form of abuse on or off the road, they are built extremely tough. Every Rocker you order comes complete with instructions, crush sleeves, and all the hardware you will need in order to install them on your Jeep.
These skids are a great update to your Jeep and install easily a definite need for any and all trail Jeeps. All of the parts and hardware, along with instructions are packaged together. You will need to have a drill on hand to do some minor drilling in order to install the skids. These units always ship with an edge that is angled to fit with the stock fender flare. The skids are made for both two and four door models.
Features at a Glance:
- Available for all Wranglers and Rubicons TJ series from 1997 to 2006
- The skids are unpainted
- Plated steel that is three sixteenth inches
- The treads are dimple die step
- The tubing is DOM
- Skids are made for both two and four door Jeeps
When you want the best in Jeep Wrangler accessories you want PureJeep for your Rocker skids. The ultimate in protection and looks. Never worry about dings, dents and scratches on your Jeeps body when you have these skids. You can get a guaranteed satisfaction when you buy your parts from PureJeep and you can be sure that the parts and accessories will last for a very long time. You know you are getting your money’s worth when you no longer have to hide or fix all those dings and scratches on the body of your Jeep.
You will find the Rock Crawler Side Guards that are brought to you by the minds at Body Armor 4 x 4 also being called Side Bars. These bars are meant to give you additional protection to the underbody of your Jeep while they also give you assistance for when you and your passengers enter or exit your rig. The installation is a simple process too. Just bolt these bars on and you are ready to hit the trails.
Features at a Glance
- These Side Guards have been forged from square steel tubing that is .140 thick and has a diameter of 1 and a half inches
- These guards serve a dual purpose – they function as a usable step for getting in and out of your Jeep while they are offer protection to the sides and underbody of the Jeep
- These guards are easy to install with only simple hand tools
- There is no need for any sort of welding, cutting, drilling or any other sort of modifications in order to complete the installation safely and properly
- These guards have been specifically designed to be able to handle the rigors of the off road
- The guards have been given a durable textured powder coat finish in black. This serves three purposes. First, it looks stylish. It also gives the guards more resistance to corrosion. It also adds traction to the step due to the texture of the finish.
- With these side bars you will get protection that goes from the front wheel well all the way to the rear wheel well
- These bars are strong enough that you could actually lift the vehicle with them when you are using a Hi Lift jack
When you are out on the trails or crawling over some rocks, you can avoid all of those unfortunate scrapes on the rocker panels with the Rock Crawler Side Guards that are made by Body Armor 4×4. The rocker panels on your Jeep are made from thin sheet metal and are easily dented and dinged. With the protection of these side guards they are reinforced. This gives more protection to the rocker panels from stumps and/or rocks. Many times, a rock can dig into your rocker panels and get you hung up. This will, of course, seriously impede any sort of forward progress. It will also tear your Jeep up. With these bars, you can reinforce that area. The steel plates that Body Armor 4 x 4 uses to make this product will allow for the stumps and rocks to simply slide along the length of your Jeep as opposed to them being able to dig in.
When it comes to the protection of your Jeep Wrangler JK you want to be very sure that you get all of the accessories you can in order to keep it safe. If you are the kind of person that does a lot of off-road driving you will know that you can kick up a lot of rocks, stones and dirt that will cause a lot of wear and tear on your Jeep. Getting the Rocker Sliders from ARB can greatly minimize the amount of damage that is done to the body of your Jeep because they minimize the amount of stones that fly up and dent or scratch the paint. So be sure to get the ultimate in rocker protection with ARB’s Rocker guards from Rugged Ridge, and you will never have to worry about an auto repair bill due to off-road damage again.
ARB’s Rocker sliders are exactly what you need for your Jeep Wrangler JK in order to defeat those rocky, aggressive, and often steep mountainous terrains. These sliders are made to give your Jeep Wrangler a great surface for sliding and protection of the body of the Jeep while you travel on off-road terrain. The guards are great for anyone looking to protect their rocker panels, you get great protection and an added bonus of an aggressive look for your Jeep Wrangler.
These JK Wrangler sliders are built with an Australian 2.4 inch OD mild steel tubing that is .25 inches thick so that you get maximum strength while traveling over those rough terrains. The guards are finished with a black powder Integrit finish. The slides have a self-cleaning property caused by the wax that is in the finish, which helps to hold up against salt, grime and other damages. The sliders were designed to fit the JK Wrangler series 2007 through 2015 as well as the Rubicon models of the same year. Some mechanical skills will be needed in order to complete the installation of these guards.
Just remember that when it comes to the ultimate in extreme protection you want to be sure that you get the ARB Rocker Sliders for your Jeep Wrangler JK, and keep the dings, dents and scratches off the body of your Jeep and the rocks on the ground where the belong. Nothing says ultimate protection like the ARB Rocker Sliders. You will have a guaranteed satisfaction when you purchase these guards. You will have the ultimate protection for your Jeep Wrangler and peace of mind knowing that you will not have to worry about paying a body shop to knock out those dings and dents after an off-road excursion. These sliders will give you the ultimate in extreme protection.
Are you looking for a way to enhance your performance regardless of whether you are on the streets or on the trails? If so, ACE Engineering has you covered. They make these Rock Sliders – aka rock rails, Nerf bars, rock protectors, skid rails and more – with a few features that make them absolutely a need to have accessory.
The first need to have feature will be protection. The Rock Sliders that are made by ACE Engineering have been forged from 2 pieces of stout steel tubing that has a thickness of .134 wall. That means that with these Rock Sliders on your Jeep, you will be giving your rocker panels some serious protection. Also, they will work in conjunction with the Rubicon rails that were installed by the factory or without them.
The next thing that you need to know about this is how they function. These Rock Sliders have been designed with an angle that is ideal for giving the rocker panel of your Jeep protection while not allowing for the slider to be hung up on the trails. Additionally, they function as a step to assist you and your passenger(s) when you are entering or exiting the Jeep.
ACE also makes these Rock Sliders to be incredibly easy to install. Just attach them right to the factory installed mounting bracket and you are good to go. No need for drilling, cutting, welding or any other types of modifications to be made to your rig.
The finish of these Rock Sliders is also awesome. The textured powder coat is an unobtrusive matte black that will complement the style of any Jeep. Also, the texture of the powder coat adds to the traction when you step on it. This coating also adds to the resistance of the Rock Sliders to corrosion.
Oh and it has an unbeatable warranty.
Features at a Glance
- ACE Engineering makes these Rock Sliders with pride right here in the USA
- These Rock Sliders come to you complete with a warranty that is good for a lifetime
- Made from .134 wall steel tubing that has a diameter of 2 inches
- These sliders have been CNC mandrel bent so that you get the sturdiness that is necessary in a Jeep accessory
- Textured powder coat finish in matte black is stylish while also adding resistance to corrosion and giving you a step that has a bit of traction
- Installation is simple. Simply bolt these rails to the factory installed mounting bracket
- Can be used in conjunction with the factory installed Rubicon rails or without them
- These ACE Engineering designed accessories will function as protection for the rocker panels of your Jeep, keeping them safe from road or trail debris and rocks that can be thrown up