Delta Industries is proud to make these 7 inch Xenon head lights. This head light features a prismatic lens that has been precision crafted. Once the lenses have been made, they are then put in a housing that is made from stamped steel. The reflectors in the housings are ones that have been vacuum metalized. These head lights are made to be direct replacement parts for your factory installed head lights. That being said, they do come in a conversion kit and once they have been installed you will be able to light up the night like never before.
The 7 inch Xenon head lights are meant for use with the Jeep wrangler Unlimited, Rubicon and TJ model years 1997 – 2006 as well as with the Jeep CJ model years 1972 – 1986. Be advised that the kit for the CJ has lights that have a lead crystal lens as opposed to the prismatic lenses that are included for the other Jeeps. This lens is domed and for those who are looking to restore their Jeeps and make them look great, these are the ideal lighting choice.
When you purchase these head lights you will get lights that have both high beams and low beams as well as the Xenon H4 bulbs that power them. These particular bulbs are 60/55 watts.
Features at a Glance
- Each one of these kits comes to you complete with 2 head lights
- The bulbs used in these lights are 60/55 watts
- These lights feature both high beams and low beams
- If you are restoring a classic CJ model year 1972 – 1986 then these lights are the ideal choice
- These lights are also compatible with the TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited model year 1997 – 2006
- The lens that is used in the Xenon head lights that are brought to you by the minds at Delta Industries have been precision crafted and they are of the prismatic type
- Lenses in the lights meant for the CJ are made from lead crystal
- The housings for these head lights are made from stamped steel
- The reflectors used in these head lights have been vacuum metalized
- The 7 inch Xenon Head lights are meant to be a direct replacement part for your dim, factory installed lights
The Difference Between Xenon HID and Gas Filled Xenon Bulbs
Xenon HID bulbs are not equipped with a filament. Instead, they have Xenon gas. The ignition of this gas provides the light. It has a life span of approximately 2500 hours and is 3 times as bright as a halogen bulb.
Gas filled Xenon bulbs are actually halogen bulbs that have been given a blue film coating to give it the appearance of a Xenon bulb.
The Quad Bar Headlight that is made by Delta Industries has been designed specifically to be used on Jeeps. This head light is one that is DOT compliant and is a direct replacement part for those dim factory installed head lights. These lights feature a quad bar reinforcement that is made from metal and has been integrated into the light so that it will keep the xenon bulbs protected. The lenses are made from a high quality lead crystal and they have been encased in parabolic reflectors that are metal. These head lights come to you complete with a pair of both the bulbs and the head lights. There is not even a need for any complicated wiring! Just plug them in and you are ready to go!
Delta Industries has developed these armored xenon head lights to be replacements for the factory installed head lights on the Jeep JK. These lights have been equipped with steel armor that is built in and works to protect the element. The lights for the JK come with an adapter that will convert your existing H4 system to one that will be H13. The head lights also have a rubber boot that has been vented on order to seal the lights from moisture and dust. These particular head lights outperform the factory installed head lights by a factor of 4 to 1.
These Quad Bar lights will glow for you night and day as soon as you flip your ignition on. The halo around these lights is what gives them an aggressive look.
- A pair of the head lights
- A pair of the H4 xenon bulbs 60/55 watt
- A pair of vented rubber boots
- A pair of H4 to H13 adapters
Features at a Glance
- These 7 inch xenon round quad bar head lights with halo are sold as a pair
- These lights feature a lead crystal glass lens that is prismatic
- There is an integrated quad bar on these lights that is a reinforcement that keeps the bulb protected from dangers on the trails
- These head lights are meant to be a direct replacement part for your factory installed dim head lights
- The Quad bar head lights that are brought to you by the minds at Delta Industries also have a daytime running light known as a halo
- These lights are compatible with the JK Wrangler, Unlimited and Rubicon model years 2007 – 2015
- They work with both 2 door models and 4 door models
- These lights were meant for use on the Jeeps that have the City Light Bulbs. This is an optional light that provides a third beam. You can wire it right to your factory installed parking lights.
Rock Hard 4 x 4 is extremely proud of their Tubular Rocker Guards that are the easiest to install and the most heavy duty ones of their kind on the market today. They are made for the 4 door Jeep JK and this is the ultimate in terms of upgrades for any wheelers, regardless of your level of skill. With these guards, you will get all of the same benefits that you get from the factory installed Rubicon rails with the addition of a tubular step that has been welded on to make getting in and out of your Jeep easier than ever before.
The originality and innovation that went into the making of these rocker guards make them a body armor upgrade that is world class. They have been designed to simply be bolted on but they also give you more capabilities whether you are on the highway or on the trails. Each one of these bars has been made from .120 wall steel which means that they are rock crushers of incomparable strength. The steel tubing has been jig welded. Each one of these guards has an end cap that has been welded closed so as to prevent dirt, water and debris from getting inside them.
These Tubular Rocker Guards have a precise fit which means that they are incredibly easy to install. These guards mount to the pinch seam of the body as well as to the body bolts themselves with tabs that are more than 3 times as wide as the factory made tabs. This gives you more points for mounting so that you get an installation that is an exact fit and free from rattle while also being stronger. You will get all of the hardware that is necessary for a safe and proper installation and this hardware pack will also contain shims that will allow for you to use the heavy duty hardware in order to align these guards perfectly. Oh, and there is no need for any drilling.
There particular Rocker Guards are highly recognizable. Owners of them brag about how tough they look and how well they function on the trails.
Features at a Glance
- Rock Hard 4 x 4 makes these Tubular Rocker Guards with pride right here in the USA
- These Rocker Guards come to you complete with a warranty that is good for a lifetime
- The tube sliders are heavy duty and protect the body panels of your Jeep
- In addition to the body protection, these guards also provide you with a step
- When compared to the factory installed rails, these are extremely heavy duty. Also, they do not just bolt on over the factory installed ones – they replace them
Jeep Wrangler JKs – specifically the 4 door Unlimited with the long wheel base – can be extremely vulnerable when it comes to sustaining damage to the rocker panels when they are out on the trails. Poison Spyder knows this and has come up with the ideal solution for this – the Brawler Rockers. These offer the ultimate in terms of protection when it comes to the rocker panels. They will also assist with the off road capabilities of your rig. To top it all off, they look amazing too!
This is rocker armor in the two piece style of a mini – boat side. Each one of these components has been made from 3/16 inch thick plate steel that has been precision brake formed and CNC laser cut. The top part of it fits to the bottom part of the exterior of your Jeep perfectly, it conforms to the innate curves of the Jeep and gives the ultimate in terms of protection. The bottom piece utilizes a rub rail that is exceedingly strong and this will extend from the body tub of the Jeep by about 3 ¼ inches. This rub ail has a top surface that doubles as a step to assist you with getting into and out of your Jeep.
Below this, the 3/16 inch thick plate steel that has been brake formed angles in and down in order to form a boat side that is high clearance allowing for the Jeep to slide right off those obstacles and rocks on the trails.
Inside the construction you will find a variety of internal gussets that are 3/16 of an inch in thickness. These give the Brawler Rockers even more strength. The boat side section has oval shaped lightening holes all along it which add to the killer looks of this accessory while also allowing for you to have access to hosing out the debris and mud after each of your off road adventures. The end pieces of these Brawler Rocker have been capped in the same type of steel that they are forged from. They feature facets that have been angled in order to allow for massive rubbers as well as to integrate more with the lines of the JK Crusher Flares that are also made by Poison Spyder.
Features at a Glance
- The Brawler Rockers are made by Poison Spyder with pride right here in the USA
- These rockers come to you complete with a warranty that is good for a full year
- Poison Spyder makes these armor accessories and ships them to you in the bare steel finish. However, if you prefer to have them painted, they are able to be painted
The Sill Plate Protector and Rocker Panel in the Trail Armor Series is brought to you by the minds at Bushwacker. When you want to keep your Jeep looking great for as long as possible, this is easily accomplished when you equip said Jeep with the Trail Armor that Bushwacker makes. These accessories give you an installation that is simple, a style that is appealing, a durability that is rugged along with confidence.
Features at a Glance
- The Rocker Panel and Sill Plate Protector that are made by Bushwacker come to you complete with a warrant that is good for a lifetime
- Bushwacker makes this accessory with pride right here in the USA
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling, cutting or welding. You will not even need the simplest of hand tools since the installation is completed by using the included 3M adhesive
- These pieces of body armor have been custom made to fit your specific year and model Jeep
- Bushwacker made these accessories to have 100% resistance to UV rays, This means that they will not fade and will give you lasting good looks
- These rocker panels and sill plate protectors have been formed from a material that is exclusive to Bushwacker. This material is known as Duraflex 2000 and it is a TPO type material. This is extremely tough in terms of the protection that it can offer the body of your Jeep
- These pieces of body protection will also give your Jeep a more rugged and aggressive style
- It is meant to protect the bod parts of the Jeep that it covers from scratches and dings
Whether it is gravel, sticks or mud – there is always quite a bit of debris out on the trails that can damage your Jeep. Do you remember all of those times when you just gritted your teeth and drove on – knowing all the while that you were scratching your paint job and denting your Jeep out on the trails? You can eliminate that feeling with simplicity. Just make sure that your Jeep is equipped with these stylish pieces of body armor that Bushwacker makes.
These pieces of body armor are made from TPO material – Thermoplastic PolyOlefin – that is called Duraflex 2000 and is proprietary to Bushwacker. It gives both an appealing style and more rugged durability to your Jeep. This particular material is able to absorb damage from the trails like no types of metal can and it comes to you 100% protected from UV rays so that you will not need to deal with it warping, fading or cracking. It is easy as 1, 2, 3 to install and doesn’t even require you to break out the tool box.
The XRC Body Cladding that is made by Smittybilt will do so much more for your Jeep than just make it look amazing. When you combine this product with the Rock Sliders that are also made by Smittybilt, the result is protection for the sides of your Jeep that is unbeatable. This Body Cladding has been made from cold rolled steel that has a thickness of 3/16 of an inch and it has been designed with precision to perfectly fit the innate curves of the body of your Jeep. In addition, this Body Cladding will work in conjunction with both the factory installed flares as well as with aftermarket flares and also with the body armor that is in the Smittybilt XRC series. This cladding has been finished with a two stage powder coat in matte black and is complete with button head fasteners that are made from stainless steel that is 304 marine grade.
Features at a Glance
- The XRC Body Cladding that is made by Smittybilt has been made with pride right here in the USA
- This cladding comes to you complete with a warranty on the materials and workmanship that is good for a lifetime
- It also comes with a warranty on the finish that is good for a full 5 years
- With this Body Cladding you will get the ultimate in terms of protection for the rocker panel area of your Jeep when used in conjunction with the Rock Sliders that are also brought to you by the minds at Smittybilt
- This Body Cladding has been designed to perfect fit and adhere to the innate body contours of your specific Jeep
- You can use this Body Cladding in conjunction with aftermarket fender flares as well as with the factory installed fender flares. You can also use it with the body armor that is in the XRC series made by Smittybilt
- This accessory has been forged from cold rolled steel that has a thickness of 3/16 of an inch
- The finish is a two stage powder coat in matte black. This finish gives the cladding resistance to corrosion
- The button head fasteners are made from stainless steel that is 304 marine grade
The purpose of Body Cladding is to protect the lower door and rocker areas against damage from impacts. This particular cladding has been forged from cold rolled steel that has been shaped to have the ideal fit for the curves of your particular Jeep so that you get the maximum amount of protection. This cladding will work perfectly with either your factory installed fender flares or your aftermarket fender flares as well as with the body armor in Smittybilt’s XRC series.
The Rocker Guards that are made by Rugged Ridge have been made in true rock crawling fashion. They add protection right under the sides of your Jeep while they are also equipped with a side hoop that will add protection from those massive outcroppings. The special design is frame mounted and as such it will give you a secure installation that is bounce free while it also maintains the mounting points to be above the frame bottom level so that you get the most ground clearance possible. Each one of these guards is mounted to your Jeep with ease using just a simple bolt on method to make installation easy and to make it durable.
With these rocker guards on your Jeep you will be able to make sure that your rocker panels do not get beaten down while you are on the trails. It has been made from .120 wall steel tubing that is quite heavy duty. This has been given a textured powder coat to make it more resistant to corrosion. These guards will easily be able to take the pounding that should have gone to your rocker panels. The bolt on design uses mounting locations that are already on the Jeep body. The finish is resistant to scratches and will allow for more traction when you use the bar as a step. These rocker guards are sold in sets of 2 and come to you with all of the hardware that is necessary for a safe and proper installation. Installation should take no more than a couple of hours. These guards also come with a 5 year warranty.
Features at a Glance
- Rugged Ridge makes these RRC Rocker Guards with pride right here in the USA
- These guards come to you complete with a warranty that is good for a full 5 years
- These guards give you the protection for your rocker panels that you need without making you sacrifice your ground clearance in order to get it
- There is are special hoops on the sides of these guards that will block large outcroppings from damaging your rocker panels
- The design of these guards means that they are meant to be mounted directly to the frame of your Jeep. This means that the installation will be one that is secure while also being free from annoying bounce
- The mounting points that will be used for installation are actually above the bottom part of the frame which is what serves to maintain your ground clearance
- These guards are made from a heavy duty .120 wall steel tubing that has been finished with a textured powder coat
- You can get these guards in black or in titanium
- All of the hardware that is necessary for a safe and proper installation is included
If you are the type of person that enjoys going off-road driving and sporting events then you know that a lot of things can easily cause all kinds of damage to your Jeep. Rocks, dirt, and other debris that lie in the paths and fields could easily kick up from the tires and ground and will do a whole lot of damage to your Jeeps body and paint job. PureJeep has top of the line products suited for any and all need you may have for your Jeep Wrangler.
The TJ Rocker guards for your Jeep are formed with precision and laser cut to three sixteenths of an inch, they are steel plates. There is a stand-off bar created from a point one eighty eighth inch wall, with DOM tubing with a dimple-died step welded together for better traction. The bottom of the Jeep is fully covered to one inch of the frames side. The rear corners are reinforced for ultimate strength.
The Rocker Skids are crowned and formed to contour the Jeep Wrangler JK Body, they are famously known for the great fit. They are built to take any form of abuse on or off the road, they are built extremely tough. Every Rocker you order comes complete with instructions, crush sleeves, and all the hardware you will need in order to install them on your Jeep.
These skids are a great update to your Jeep and install easily a definite need for any and all trail Jeeps. All of the parts and hardware, along with instructions are packaged together. You will need to have a drill on hand to do some minor drilling in order to install the skids. These units always ship with an edge that is angled to fit with the stock fender flare. The skids are made for both two and four door models.
Features at a Glance:
- Available for all Wranglers and Rubicons TJ series from 1997 to 2006
- The skids are unpainted
- Plated steel that is three sixteenth inches
- The treads are dimple die step
- The tubing is DOM
- Skids are made for both two and four door Jeeps
When you want the best in Jeep Wrangler accessories you want PureJeep for your Rocker skids. The ultimate in protection and looks. Never worry about dings, dents and scratches on your Jeeps body when you have these skids. You can get a guaranteed satisfaction when you buy your parts from PureJeep and you can be sure that the parts and accessories will last for a very long time. You know you are getting your money’s worth when you no longer have to hide or fix all those dings and scratches on the body of your Jeep.
You will find the Rock Crawler Side Guards that are brought to you by the minds at Body Armor 4 x 4 also being called Side Bars. These bars are meant to give you additional protection to the underbody of your Jeep while they also give you assistance for when you and your passengers enter or exit your rig. The installation is a simple process too. Just bolt these bars on and you are ready to hit the trails.
Features at a Glance
- These Side Guards have been forged from square steel tubing that is .140 thick and has a diameter of 1 and a half inches
- These guards serve a dual purpose – they function as a usable step for getting in and out of your Jeep while they are offer protection to the sides and underbody of the Jeep
- These guards are easy to install with only simple hand tools
- There is no need for any sort of welding, cutting, drilling or any other sort of modifications in order to complete the installation safely and properly
- These guards have been specifically designed to be able to handle the rigors of the off road
- The guards have been given a durable textured powder coat finish in black. This serves three purposes. First, it looks stylish. It also gives the guards more resistance to corrosion. It also adds traction to the step due to the texture of the finish.
- With these side bars you will get protection that goes from the front wheel well all the way to the rear wheel well
- These bars are strong enough that you could actually lift the vehicle with them when you are using a Hi Lift jack
When you are out on the trails or crawling over some rocks, you can avoid all of those unfortunate scrapes on the rocker panels with the Rock Crawler Side Guards that are made by Body Armor 4×4. The rocker panels on your Jeep are made from thin sheet metal and are easily dented and dinged. With the protection of these side guards they are reinforced. This gives more protection to the rocker panels from stumps and/or rocks. Many times, a rock can dig into your rocker panels and get you hung up. This will, of course, seriously impede any sort of forward progress. It will also tear your Jeep up. With these bars, you can reinforce that area. The steel plates that Body Armor 4 x 4 uses to make this product will allow for the stumps and rocks to simply slide along the length of your Jeep as opposed to them being able to dig in.
When it comes to the protection of your Jeep Wrangler JK you want to be very sure that you get all of the accessories you can in order to keep it safe. If you are the kind of person that does a lot of off-road driving you will know that you can kick up a lot of rocks, stones and dirt that will cause a lot of wear and tear on your Jeep. Getting the Rocker Sliders from ARB can greatly minimize the amount of damage that is done to the body of your Jeep because they minimize the amount of stones that fly up and dent or scratch the paint. So be sure to get the ultimate in rocker protection with ARB’s Rocker guards from Rugged Ridge, and you will never have to worry about an auto repair bill due to off-road damage again.
ARB’s Rocker sliders are exactly what you need for your Jeep Wrangler JK in order to defeat those rocky, aggressive, and often steep mountainous terrains. These sliders are made to give your Jeep Wrangler a great surface for sliding and protection of the body of the Jeep while you travel on off-road terrain. The guards are great for anyone looking to protect their rocker panels, you get great protection and an added bonus of an aggressive look for your Jeep Wrangler.
These JK Wrangler sliders are built with an Australian 2.4 inch OD mild steel tubing that is .25 inches thick so that you get maximum strength while traveling over those rough terrains. The guards are finished with a black powder Integrit finish. The slides have a self-cleaning property caused by the wax that is in the finish, which helps to hold up against salt, grime and other damages. The sliders were designed to fit the JK Wrangler series 2007 through 2015 as well as the Rubicon models of the same year. Some mechanical skills will be needed in order to complete the installation of these guards.
Just remember that when it comes to the ultimate in extreme protection you want to be sure that you get the ARB Rocker Sliders for your Jeep Wrangler JK, and keep the dings, dents and scratches off the body of your Jeep and the rocks on the ground where the belong. Nothing says ultimate protection like the ARB Rocker Sliders. You will have a guaranteed satisfaction when you purchase these guards. You will have the ultimate protection for your Jeep Wrangler and peace of mind knowing that you will not have to worry about paying a body shop to knock out those dings and dents after an off-road excursion. These sliders will give you the ultimate in extreme protection.